Win a Volkswagen Transporter Van!
Grant Engineering is giving boiler installers throughout Ireland the opportunity to win a once in a lifetime prize – a brand new Volkswagen Transporter Van! Three lucky runners up will also receive a super-efficient Grant Vortex Condensing Oil Boiler.
Four finalists will be selected at random, one from Leinster, Ulster, Munster and Connacht, and invited to participate in a grand final event on Tuesday 4th July 2017 at Grant Engineering’s head office in Co. Offaly.
Entering this superb competition is easy and you can also enter as many times as you like!
Simply return a copy of a paid invoice and a Grant boiler serial number to:
The Service Department,
Crinkle, Birr, Co. Offaly.
Closing date for entries is 30th June 2017. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Think Boilers. Think Grant.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and have a clean driver’s licence.
- The overall winner of this prize will receive a Volkswagen Transporter Van. The photo featured in all marketing material is for illustration purposes only. Actual model is a new 2017 Volkswagen Transporter LWB 2.0 TDI (84bhp).
- Insurance is not included in this prize and is the responsibility of the overall winner.
- The competition closes on 30th June 2017 after which four finalists, one from Leinster, Ulster, Munster and Connacht will be selected at random by Grant Engineering.
- Each of the finalists are required to be available to attend and participate in the grand final event held at Grant Engineering’s head office in Crinkle, Birr, Co. Offaly on Tuesday 4th July 2017. Overnight B&B accommodation and an evening meal will be provided.
- Three runners up will receive a Grant Vortex Condensing Boiler House complete with low level balance flue kit.
- The finalists and the overall winner are required to participate in promotional and PR photos at the grand final event.
- The Grant Vortex Condensing Boiler House and low level balance flue kit will be the responsibility of the installer from receipt of delivery. Grant will organise distribution to a merchant of the finalists choice.
- Neither Grant Engineering nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, damage, expense or liability arising as a result of taking these prizes. Nor will Grant Engineering have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any Grant Engineering competition or of any prizes awarded.
- Grant Engineering reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- Participation this competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.