Check out Frequently Asked Questions for other queries or call our Technical Experts on
0800 279 4796
Bulk Wood Pellet Stores
From 500kg to 6 tonnes
The latest range of internal and external wood pellet stores come in sizes ranging from 500kg to 6 tonnes and are designed and manufactured by Grant.
Models from 1.5 tonnes and above feature a unique cyclone pellet filling system, which is designed as a safety measure to reduce pressure during filling.
It is very important to ensure you have sufficient space to store the wood pellet fuel. A bulk hopper system can be employed for greater pellet storage e.g. four tonne hopper. This can be fed directly into the intermediate Grant pellet store supplied as standard with the boiler. When using larger storage, it is also important to consider vehicle access, as bulk delivery lorries need to blow pellets into the hopper.
Stores are available in internal and external versions and only an approved storage system can be used with the Grant Spira, as the wood pellets must be kept free of moisture. Failure to follow this instruction can result in poor boiler operation and may invalidate the warranty.
- Sizes range from 500kg to 6 tonnes
- 3 footprints available – 1m x 1m, 1m x 2m and 2m x 2m
- 500kg and 750kg models come pre-assembled and are also available in a powder coated finish
- 1.5 – 6 tonne sizes supplied flat packed for on-site construction
- Low level connections for ease of filling
- Easy access maintenance door for cleaning
- All models supplied with bucket fill connection
- Galvanised steel construction
- Universal auger or vacuum connection
- Suitable for internal or external installation
- Extremely robust construction
- Quick seal joints for easy assembly
- 2 year guarantee (subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Additional sections can be retrofitted to increase capacity
- Augers also available
- Designed and manufactured by Grant
Grant Pellet Store models
|WPXG05T||0.5 tonne||Galvanised||1m x 1m||1375mm*||70kg|
|WPXG05TP||0.5 tonne||Painted||1m x 1m||1375mm*||70kg|
|WPXG075T||0.75 tonne||Galvanised||1m x 1m||1715mm*||83kg|
|WPXG075TP||0.75 tonne||Painted||1m x 1m||1715mm*||83kg|
|WPXG15T||1.5 tonne||Galvanised||2m x 1m||2395mm||310kg|
|WPXG2T||2 tonne||Galvanised||2m x 1m||2700mm||360kg|
|WPXG25T||2.5 tonne||Galvanised||2m x 1m||2900mm||375kg|
|WPXG3T||3 tonne||Galvanised||2m x 2m||2395mm||410kg|
|WPXG35T||3.5 tonne||Galvanised||2m x 2m||2700mm||472kg|
|WPXG4T||4 tonne||Galvanised||2m x 2m||2900mm||493kg|
|WPXG5T||5 tonne||Galvanised||2m x 2m||3200mm||493kg|
|WPXG6T||6 tonne||Galvanised||2m x 2m||3400mm||577kg|
*Note: Please allow additional clearance of 450mm for store lid.
The Grant Wood Pellet Storage range is covered by a 2 year guarantee from the date of purchase, subject to being installed in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
After sales service
For peace of mind, all Grant Products are backed by a national network of service engineers.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring, your installer should telephone our customer service department on FREEPHONE 0800 279 4796.